Monday, October 27, 2008

Today's Appearance on Ebling and You

I got to go on the radio today to talk about my new book, The Star Dancers, with my old buddy, Jack Ebling.

Jack and I have know each other since I hit him in the stomach with a fast ball in our first little league game. The next time we met was in Lola Valley Junior High School, in gym class---where he immediately recognized me as the pitcher who came within an eyelash of making him the first candidate for a solar plexus transplant. We were soon fast friends, playing all kinds of sports together...though I don't know if I've forgiven him yet for choosing Michigan State over the Maize & Blue of Michigan.

As always, we chatted about a numer of things---including politics and law. But it was nice that the "kick-off" for my new book got to launch on his radio show.

No comments: