Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Jeff in the Legal News

A very nice article appeared about me in the local Legal News yesterday.

It was written by Jeanine Matlow, a freelance writer I know, who belongs to my writer's group, the Ridgewriters. Apparently, my story interested her editors enough to have Jeanine do a write-up.

I've been getting calls and congratulations all day. It's nice to be noticed; now, all I have to do is start selling a few more of my books.


JEFFREY CAMINSKY, a veteran public prosecutor in Detroit, Michigan, specializes in the appellate practice of criminal law and writes on a wide range of topics. His books include the science fiction adventure novel The Star Dancers, the exciting second volume in the Guardians of Peace-tm series, The Sonnets of William Shakespeare, and the acclaimed Referee’s Survival Guide, a book on soccer officiating. All are published by New Alexandria Press, and are available on Amazon, as well as directly from the publisher.

No comments: